NBA ALL STAR TOTAL CAREER VOTES
- The below list compiles the total votes for all the players who have appeared in an official NBA Ballot results. Older ballot results are not available online and the list takes into account all the data we were able to gather up to now.
- If you should have old ballot results, please contact us so that we can complete the voting results.
- 1975 was the first time All-Star selections have been made by the fans. In the past, the starter teams were chosen by sport writers and sport casters.
- Thanks to internet, NBA All-Star Voting is now a world-class event that receives a lot of attention in the media and by the public. The first ‘ballot-winners’ were players with 200,000-300,000 votes, and now almost 2,000,000 votes are necessary to lead the ballot. That’s why it’s very difficult to find 70’s-90’s NBA players on the top of this list.
- It does not come as a surprise that Michael Jordan is again one of the top players from the older generation of NBA stars.
# '18 = Rank after 2018 Voting
# '17 = Rank after 2017 Voting
DIFF = Difference between 2017 and 2018 Rank
VOTES = Total career votes
BA = Number of ballots
S/NS = Selected/Never selected for All-Star
|# '18||# '17||DIFF||PLAYER||VOTES||BA||S/NS|