1960 NBA ALL STAR GAME PHILADELPHIA:
WEST 115 – EAST 125
- The debut of Wilt Chamberlain in the All Star Event was successful. The big guy made 23 points and 25 rebounds, leading his team to the triumph.
- The best scorer in the West team was Cincinnati’s player Jack Twyman (27 points). It was the only MVP award for Wilt Chamberlain. He probably deserved a little more…
- Paul Arizin was selected by the press for the starting five, but he was injured and replaced for Bill Russell.
- The only time Russell and Chamberlain started together in an All-Star Game.
- MVP: Wilt Chamberlain (East)
[alc_player_stats player_id=”3175″ style_type=”style_2″ title=”MVP”]
[alc_staff_bio_card staff_id=”1903″ title=”Coach West”]
[alc_staff_bio_card staff_id=”1870″ title=”Coach East”]