NUMBER 1 DRAFT PICKS NEVER IN NBA ALL-STAR GAME
- The #1 NBA Draft Picks that never made it to the NBA All-Star Game. This is the list players want to avoid!
- Since the first NBA Draft in 1950 there are 24 number-one pick players – not including the current year pick – who didn’t play in the NBA All-Star Game.
- Some of them were simply awful NBA players, a few were really close and some 21st century draftees still have a chance to “disappear” from this list.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (2018 NBA All-Star) and Ben Simmons (2019 NBA All-Star) are the last player to leave this list.
* Gene Melchiorre was banned from the NBA for life because of the NCAA point shaving scandal.