NBA ALL STAR VOTING RESULTS 2013 – HOUSTON
Internet voting finished on January 14. The starters were announced on January 17 during a special TNT show. NBA coach selections to complete the bench were announced on January 24.
- Kobe Bryant , after an interruption of one year, was the fan favorite again, the third time in his fantastic career.
- Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett are the active players selected most times (15) to play in the NBA All-Star Game, and second in the all-time list tied with Shaquille O’Neal.
- Kobe got another record. Most consecutive All-Star selections (15). Shaquille O’Neal, Bob Cousy and Karl Malone had 14.
- LA duets (Kobe–Howard and Paul–Griffin) were selected again as NBA All-Star starters, this time Howard replacing Andrew Bynum.
- In the end, Jeremy Lin was 45,000 votes short to surpass Chris Paul and became an All-Star starter.
- Rajon Rondo was injured and substituted in the starting lineup by Chris Bosh.
Ballot 2013 Votes
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingPlayers
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingNews