PLAYERS WHO MISSED THE NBA ALL-STAR GAME AFTER SELECTION FOR THE EVENT
- 64 players missed the NBA All-Star Game after being previously selected.
- With 5 injuries, 1997 and 2007 are the editions with the most replacements. West in 2007 with 4 absentees has the record.
- Only 8 players were replaced by a teammate.
- Tom Chambers in 1987 is the only player to win the MVP after being named as an NBA All-Star substitute.
- Ray Allen is the only player selected three times as a replacement in 3 consecutive seasons between 2007 and 2009. Johnny Green, Carmelo Anthony and Dikembe Mutombo were called in 2 occasions.
- Select the number of misses and years to filter the results or search for players based on your interests.