NBA ALL STAR VOTING 2020 – CHICAGO
- The first returns of the 2020 voting are in. CLICK HERE to see the results
Here you will find all the answers around the 2020 All-Star Voting: How you can vote for Luka Doncic, LeBron James, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and all you other favorite players. Plus everything else you need to know about the All-Star-Voting, including interim results and more.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE VOTING PROCEDURE
NBA, All-Star-Game 2020: Date and Location
- The NBA All-Star Weekend will take place in Chicago from February 14-16, 2020. The venue for this event is the United Center, the home of the Chicago Bulls.
When does the voting for the 2020 NBA All-Star Game begin?
- The voting for the 2020 NBA All-Star Game began on Christmas Day, December 25, at 11 am ET. The voting will end on January 20 at 11:59 pm.
Who will be this year’s NBA All-Stars?
YOU DECIDE.#NBAAllStar Voting 2020 presented by @Google is now open!
🗳️ Vote daily on https://t.co/R6fBO5LSAS, the NBA App, with the Google Assistant or with Google Search! #VoteNBAAllStar https://t.co/KkbGhfwxpd pic.twitter.com/KuWjpxOn6Y
— 2020 NBA All-Star (@NBAAllStar) December 25, 2019
How can I participate in the All-Star Voting 2020?
There are several ways you can vote for your favorite players in the All-Star Voting 2020:
- NBA.com: On the NBA.com/vote page you can fill out a ballot with your favorite players. For each ballot, you can select two guards and three front court players from each conference. Voting is possible on the desktop as well as on the mobile side of the NBA. Only one ballot may be filled out per day.
- NBA App: The ballot for the All-Star Voting is also available via the official NBA App. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Google: You can also cast your vote via the Google search engine. All you have to do is search for “NBA Vote”, “NBA All-Star Vote” or your favorite player’s name in the search field and then vote for your favorite.
There are again five so-called “2-for-1 Days” (January 2nd, 3rd, 10th, 16th and 20th). On these days your votes count double for your players. Don’s miss out the 2-for-1 Days!
Same as last year, the votes of the fans count 50 percent, while the votes of all players and media representatives count 25 percent each.
When will the starters of the All-Star-Game be announced?
On Thursday, January 23, the starters of the All-Star Game 2020 will be announced during a broadcast by TNT, which will broadcast the All-Star weekend in the USA. One week later, on January 30, the reserves for the event, picked by the head coaches of the 30 NBA teams, will be announced.
The teams will be drafted by the team captains at a later date.
Happy voting. We will keep you posted!