NBA ALL-STAR PLAYERS SELECTED IN HIGH-SCHOOL FOR MCDONALDS ALL-AMERICAN TEAMS
- The McDonald’s All-American designation began in 1977. At the end of the high-school basketball season, top American players are selected to play in an All-Star Game with the players distributedin East-West teams.
- In this annual event boys also compete in slam dunk and three-point shooting contest. This is the starting point for some players that in a few years maybe could make their dreams come true and became NBA All-Stars.
- Until 2018, there are NBA All-Star players with prior HS All-American experience. The last additions to this list are Kemba Walker in 2017 and Karl-Anthony Towns and Bradley Beal in 2018.
- More McDonalds All-American Game info (Wikipedia)
- McDonalds All-American official site
To come soon
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingPlayers
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingNews