NBA ALL STAR VOTING RESULTS 1976 – PHILADELPHIA
- A total of 97 players received at least 1,000 votes in the 1976 balloting.
- This ballot caused substantial controversy. Milwaukee, Detroit, Washington and Phoenix fans turn the balloting into a popularity contest boosting their local players.
- Coaches chose the seven ‘bench players’ regardless of position and club affiliation.
- Until 1973, each NBA team had to be represented with at least 1 player and a maximum of 3 players.
- This ballot is incomplete. It is difficult to track down the old voting results that are not available online. If you should have some of the data available, e.g. from magazines, newspapers, etc., please contact us by using the contact form in the page footer or send us an email.
Ballot 1976 Votes
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingPlayers
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingNews