1975 NBA ALL STAR GAME PHOENIX:
WEST 102 – EAST 108
- The 25th anniversary of the NBA All Star Event was celebrated in Phoenix, Arizona, with a victory of the Eastern team.
- A great start by Walt Frazier with 10 points in the first quarter carried the East to the victory.
- Frazier was named MVP with 30 points (10-17 FG and 10-11 FT).
- In the West team, the best player was Nate Archibald with 27 points.
- Boston Celtics had 4 players chosen in the East roster, second time in the NBA All-Star history ever that a club had 4 players in the same team.
- MVP: Walt Frazier (East)
[alc_player_stats player_id=”3162″ add_link=”1″ style_type=”style_2″ title=”MVP”]
[alc_staff_bio_card staff_id=”1869″ title=”Coach West”]
[alc_staff_bio_card staff_id=”1895″ title=”Coach East”]