Slam Dunk Contest
2000 NBA ALL STAR SLAM DUNK CONTEST OAKLAND
- Winner: Vince Carter (TOR)
- If a player makes three perfect dunks, there is no doubts about the victory.
- In the year 2000, this player was Vince Carter. He had two great rivals in Steve Francis, and his cousin Tracy McGrady.
- In the first round the best two dunks were considered.
- The main change in this edition was a required dunk for each player, with the help of another player.
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingPlayers
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingNews