2018 NBA ALL STAR 3-POINT SHOOT-OUT CONTEST LOS ANGELES
- Winner: Devin Booker (PHO)
- In his second appearance in the contest, his debut was in 2016, Devin Booker defeated Klay Thompson with a 28 record score (19-25 shots).
- To reach these 28 points he made a 8 shots run including a perfect fourth rack.
- First round was the worst in many years, with no player scoring 20 points.
- This contest was the fourth edition with the new rules. Every player can pick a rack to shoot five money-balls. That means that the new maximum score is 34 instead of 30.
- No player has scored all the money-balls of the ‘special rack’ yet.
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingPlayers
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingNews