- The NBA has announced the six players to compete in the Three-Point Shootout contest. Miami Heat Daequan Cook (who is having an off season) will defend last year championship against all kind of rivals:
- Veterans with some experience in the contest like Paul Pierce (2002) and Chauncey Billups (2002 & 2004).
- Rookie sensation Stephen Curry(second generation of ‘Curry’s’ in the contest) will try to improve his father’s performance in 1992 and 1994 when he did not pass the first round.
- International basketball will be represented by New York Knicks Danilo Gallinari. The Italian is having a great sophomore season and leads the league in 3 point field goals made and attempted.
- A big player like Phoenix Suns Channing Frye, second tallest in contest history behind Dirk Nowitzki. And talking about Nowitzki, maybe the home fans will miss a Mavericks player like Jason Terry or Jason Kidd in the contest.
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingPlayers
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingNews