Slam Dunk Contest
2002 NBA ALL STAR SLAM DUNK CONTEST PHILADELPHIA
- Winner: Jason Richardson (GS)
- Only 4 players participated in this edition.
- The main innovation was the roulette of classic dunks. Each player had to do a classic dunk.
- It was a good idea, but not for Steve Francis, who wasn’t able to make the Terence Starbury 360º.
- Gerald Wallace made a great “free throw line” dunk ala Julius Erving.
- Jason Richardson executed the “Tomahawk” as well as Dominique Wilkins, and won the contest with a 50 points reverse dunk in the final.
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingPlayers
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingNews