2015 NBA ALL STAR 3-POINT SHOOT-OUT CONTEST NEW YORK CITY
- Winner: Stephen Curry (GS)
- There were really high expectations for this contest after seeing the list of participants, and the players did not deceive, especially Stephen Curry, who won the contest after a spectacular record-breaking 27 points in the final round, including 13 consecutive made shots.
- JJ Redick made 9 consecutive shots in the first round, but he stepped into the line in the last 3 shots of the fourth rack.
- Nobody made the 5 successful shots from the ‘money ball’ rack.
- San Antonio Spurs Marco Belinelli defeated Wizards Bradley Beal in the final tiebreaker in last year’s 3 Point Shootout Contest.
- Nobody since Jason Kapono (2007–2008) has won the contest in two consecutive editions.
- The competitors with the highest score after the first round will compete head-to-head on the final.
- Stats through Feb. 6
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingPlayers
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingNews