2013 NBA ALL STAR 3-POINT SHOOT-OUT CONTEST HOUSTON
- Winner: Kyrie Irving (CLE)
- Kyrie Irving with 23 points made one of the best scores in a final round to defeat Matt Bonner including 17-18 shots to start the final round.
- Paul George’s 10 score was the only low point in the first round, where the players with the highest score from each conference advanced to the final.
- Kevin Love (hand injury) can’t defend his 2012 title in Houston.
- Ryan Anderson (2012) and Stephen Curry (2010 finalist) have some experience on the contest. They also are the players with the most 3 points scored in the league.
- Curry and Steve Novak are the most efficient shooters, only surpassed by Kyle Korver.
- There are three players from the East conference and three more from West conference. The competitors with the highest score from each conference after the first round will compete head-to-head on the final.
- Stats through Feb. 7
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingPlayers
All-Star EventsAll-Star VotingNews